With it’s strong earthy flavors and cranberries that add a pop of sweetness, this pasta salad hits the mark! This is the perfect take-along for your late summer picnics or PNW hikes
Fall Pasta Salad
- 1 box Farfalle Pasta
- 2-3 cups Baby Kale (one large handful)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (the real stuff, Parmigiano-Reggiano, freshly grated)
- Zest of One Lemon
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- Olive Oil
- Cook your pasta in heavily salted water, according to the package directions. Drain well
- Using your food processor, add your baby kale, garlic, walnuts, parmesan, a pinch of salt and lemon zest. Blend on low speed while drizzling in your olive oil…you want just enough oil to bring it all together.
- Add the sauce to your cooked pasta. Toss in your cranberries and stir to combine. Taste and add salt, as needed.