Who doesn’t like Banana Bread? This Banana Bread is just what you would want it to be…with the perfect amount of crust on the outside, balanced with it’s moist middle. You truly would never know there were no eggs! This recipe has been a staple in our house for a number of years and I wouldn’t change a thing!
Banana Bread (egg-free)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 large bananas (mashed with a fork)
- 1 cup milk (or you could use coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350. Grease your bread pan with cooking spray, or butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients, along with the spices to combine. In a separate bowl, add your wet ingredients, along with the mashed banana.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and gently fold until the batter is fully combined.
- Pour batter into your bread pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.