Many people claim to hold the secret to the perfect mashed potatoes. But the truth is, there is no secret! All you need is the right ingredients/method and you’ll get the perfect fluff every. single. time.
Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 tspn Salt
- 1/2 tspn Black Pepper (I love black pepper, if you don't, use less or omit)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary (finely chopped)
- Wash your potatoes and puncture several deep holes throughout using a fork
- Coat your potatoes with olive oil
- bake for around an hour, give or take, depending on the size of your potatoes.