Sometimes, simple is better. This is a great weeknight dinner option with a no-cook sauce. If you struggle with getting more veggies into your kiddos (or husbands), this is a great choice!
- 1 Pkg Bucatini Pasta
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach Loosely packed (about two handfuls)
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese Plus more for topping
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Reserved Pasta Water Optional
- Zest of one Lemon
- Cook your pasta in heavily salted water, according to the package directions
- Meanwhile, add your Baby Spinach, Parmesan Cheese and a good pinch of salt/pepper into a food processor. Pulse until all of the Spinach is finely chopped.
- Once your pasta is al dente, reserve some of the cooking liquid and drain the rest. Add your cooked pasta back into the hot pot. Add your butter, spinach mixture and the zest of one lemon. Toss until fully combined. Taste and add more salt/pepper as needed. Top each serving with more freshly grated parmesan