Cobbler is such a classic and delicious summer time desert! Whether you make it for an outdoor cookout or just for a quiet relaxing evening outside, you’re never going to be disappointed!
One of the best things about Cobbler is you can make it with just about any fruit that you have on hand! For this particular recipe, I’ve used frozen blueberries and blackberries…yummmmm!!!
- 3 cups Frozen Blackberries
- 3 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Orange or Lemon
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Using a sauce pot, add your berries, sugar, a small pinch of salt, along with the zest and splash of juice of a lemon or an orange
- Cook on medium heat until they get nice and juicy
- Using a large bowl, add your bisquick, sugar, melted butter and milk. Mix together with a fork until combined