Everyone needs a quick and easy go-to snack to rely on. This one can be paired with crackers, toasty bread or your favorite veggies. This one’s a keeper!
White Bean Dip with Garlic and Rosemary
- 1 can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1-3 cloves garlic (amount will depend on how garlicy you like it)
- 1 tbsp rosemary (finely chopped)
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Using your food processor, add your drained and rinsed beans, garlic and rosemary. Turn on your processor and drizzle in your olive oil until the beans come together and it gets that gorgeous creamy dip texture.
- Remove the dip from your processor and get it into a bowl. Give the dip a good squeeze of fresh lemon juice and add salt/pepper to taste.